I've been giving some serious thought to another trip in the next few months. Right now Asia is top of mind. Bubi thinks I should go to China - and that pretty much sealed the deal. I know someone that recently moved to Hong Kong and have friends of friends in China. I know nothing about their currency, language or customs but feel that I am ready to dive in head first. I have not yet looked into flights or anything having to do with pricing for that matter as I know it will scare me but I do find myself dreaming about my next adventure.
Vagabonding is a book that spoke to me from a library shelf and I just started reading. The concept is enticing and overwhelming but I want to find out more and see what I can learn. An uncommon guide to the art of long-term world travel - sign me up!
'Research your own experiences for the truth...Absorb what is useful...Add what is specifically your own...The creating individual is more than any style or system' Bruce Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment