Thursday, September 2, 2010

what's next

I think about what is next often. I am asked what comes after this blissful time when I am not tied to a job, a mortgage, really anything that I need to answer to or binds me to a place. The most truthful answer is that I don't know. I hope that it involves another trip or two to see more amazing sights, meet intriguing people and relish in this amazing world that we live but we will see if that is in the cards. I am putting it out there. I still have this restlessness in me to experience more and feeling that after being on several different continents this year it is just not time for it to all be over. I knew that this was true when Kristen and I went to see Eat, Pray, Love a few weeks ago and as soon as they showed Italy - I started crying. How I miss far away places with hearty plates of goodness, cobblestone streets, not knowing what to expect but loving every minute of life far away.
The angel cards and I have been reunited! It is a wonderful reunion where I am receiving daily messages to trust my angels.
There is a long list of things that I need to do - letters that I need to write, lists that I need to make, loose ends to tie, resumes that need updating...it seems almost never-ending.
Yesterday morning Joanne and I headed up to the basketball courts at 5:50 am to partake in her boot camp class which has left me feeling parts of my body today that I forgot existed!

No comments: