Which comes first the chicken or the egg? This is something that I have been thinking about a lot as it relates to me and my situation. Not sure yet what my thoughts are on it.
Only on a random Tuesday afternoon in Frederick can you be shopping with your dad at Costco and run into your high school boyfriend that happens to be there with his mom. That is what happened to me the other day and I could not get over it. It had probably been 8 years or so since I had seen Tom - time goes by so quickly. It's funny how you can at one point in your life know someone so well and then fast forward a few years and there is this familiarity but distance and you wonder if it all happened in a different life and how much each of you have changed.
Today was a pouring down rain, stay in bed kind of day. I got to spend the afternoon with Jaime, Craig, Jackson and Nolan and am now attempting to actually make dinner (in between fits of reaching out to people that I haven't seen in a while, reading snipets of this month's book club book that is so strange but I am trying to stick out and watching a movie with my sisterroommate) . It has been forever since I have actually cooked and it is something that I miss and hope to do more of.
Bon appetit!
No comments:
Post a Comment