Sunday, May 2, 2010

my first few days of being an east coaster again

I honestly don't ever think that I have been more unsettled in my life. My boxes are all in Dad and Joanne's basement, I am driving around with 2-4 suitcases in Kendall's car, I can rarely find exactly what I am looking for and I have been wearing jeans in the sticky Maryland heat because my summer clothes are who knows where. But it is great to be back.
My summer holiday flight is now booked - I finally did that on Friday just before I discovered I had a flat tire.
Cathy's wedding weekend was great. I arrived in College Park Friday night after hanging with Tiffany, Kristen, Carter and Morgan and got to hang with Shelly. We were up talking for hours -I've so missed this! Saturday I hung with the girls in the suite while they were getting ready, pouring mimosas and taking photos. It was like a reunion of sorts for us OC girls and my adopted sorority sisters and we had a blast catching up, cheersing and dancing. I love that even though all of our paths are a bit different and we haven't seen each other in some time, it is still so fabulous to be together.
Today for 2 minutes, I wished that I was a soccer player - but it was too hot to be running around in the heat. Went to Chris' game before heading up for a Sunday dinner with Chrissy. Kendall will be living and working at the beach this summer and I am so thrilled for her!
Florida is right around the corner :)

No comments: