Tonight I am tucked in at Tiffany's after a slow starting day due to last night's festivities at Cobalt with Nick, the sisters and crew. I drove down here after work to find them chowing on popsicles around the kitchen table - Carter's lips all orange and Morgan's purple. Both of the kids lit up when they saw me which just makes my heart melt. Morgan told me she was a little good today and that she wanted me to help her get ready for bed. She also said that she is a little bit of a big girl but not as big as us - adorable. I am surprised that they both don't run away from me each time they see me for fear of being smothered with kisses or call me the crazy camera aunt or something. My sister does an incredible job raising them. I am excited to wake up to them tomorrow and get to hang a bit before heading down to DC to play with the miller reese's and then kristen. After much debate, the plan for a much hyped new year's eve is going to be spent at a low key spot in Georgetown with some fabulous girls.
The work countdown is pretty much 30 days...one more month of work. Ahhhhh...2010, I am ready for you, I must admit.
ciao year
No comments:
Post a Comment