Twenty ten is here with all of it's glory. This year I will: live more in the moment, live a bit differently - without as many things, being more in the present, I will find a job (eventually, not any time soon) that I love and am passionate about * if this does not happen until 2011, I will be okay with that because it will be worth the wait, I will re-connect with friends that I don't get to often see now, I will do some things that scare me, I will try my hardest to learn another language, I will embrace all cultures and diversities, I will learn how to say "I love you" in many different ways, I will continue to blog, journal, card, I will listen to my angels.
Last night Kristen, Sarah and I went over to Jen's new year's gathering, back here to get ready and then ventured out to Mei N Yu in Georgetown where we rang in the new year with glasses of prosecco. Today I am meeting Heather, Jaime, Michele, maybe Tiffany and crews for lunch before heading up to Eldersburg to hang with everyone there. I fly back to SF one week from today and have much to squeeze in. Jen and Kristen are coming out to visit for a long weekend over MLK - I can't wait!
Happy new year! May 2010 hold everything that you want it to and much love, health and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment