I would be lying if I said that I saw today coming. I did not. I guess that is what happens when you just go about your everyday life - taking things for granted and not living each minute in a way that you would be glad to.
I was completely taken by surprise this morning when I talked to mom - she didn't quite sound like herself but I had no idea what had gone down the hours leading up to then. Apparently, Danny was taken to the hospital last night when he was having problems breathing. The doctors found a mass in his chest and he was flown to UofM in Baltimore. After doing a biospy today, they are starting chemo tomorrow and being aggressive about the treatment. Here he is a 20 year old, sweet, college boy and now he is dealing with all of this and my heart just breaks for him and Ms Karen. I am trying so hard to be optimistic. I mean he is in good hands but still I am so sad. I cannot even imagine how TJ and Kendall are coping...If you are reading this, please keep Danny in your prayers.
1 comment:
I am so sorry... that really sucks. Definitely praying for him and his family.
Post a Comment