Tuesday, December 30, 2008

goodbye 2008, helllllo new year

2009 is just around the corner - I can almost feel it! Today is new year's eve eve and I am working from Baltimore. Things are slow and then get crazy and then go back to being slow so I figured it would be a good time to get one more 2008 blog post in. I've been back in Maryland for almost two weeks and it's been great. Started out a little bumpy, snow in Las Vegas and SW lost my bag but I arrived safely into BWI at 2 am with Kendall and Mom waiting for me. I really do have the best family.
I've gotten to see Shelly, Sherrie, Ashley, Jaime, Heather, Angi, Ben, KMR, LMR, Andy, Meredith and pretty much the whole fam :) I still want to connect with a few more peeps are are quickly running out of days - just booked my flight back yesterday for Monday morning so have just less than a week (I am famous for this)
Christmas Eve and Christmas day were pretty fantastic although I was definitely whiped from not enough sleep, good food, running around and all that jazz.
Last night Mom, Kendall and Jeff came down and we all played rock band at Kara and Brian's. Um - I am so into this! It's really fun - I am very horrible at the guitar, am pretty darn bad at the drums and am pretty darn good at the vocals :)
Danny is home from the hospital as of 12/26 - his tumor has shrunk significantly and he is having to go back to the hospital for chemo every so often. Please continue to pray for his recovery.
Happy almost 2009! I have a great feeling about the year ahead -- and will make an attempt to be a better blogger....

No comments: