Saturday, December 18, 2010

nurse Kelly

well...I think we have figured out that I would not make the best nurse or anything really in the medical field. Not sure how they do it. I like the helping and consoling piece of it but not anything else. I also really don't like to see anyone in pain - least of all people that are so close to me. It makes me want to cry.
The first real snowfall of the season started the other morning. It was beautiful and makes me just want to be in front of a fire with hot chocolate. The reality is it makes traffic an absolute nightmare and makes for having to clear, shovel, scrape -uhhhh. Not sure if I am ready for this...makes me wonder how I could leave my mild sf winters for this frigidness. I must be adjusting okay though because the other day I thought it was warm and really it was a balmy 30.
Christmas is one week from today. It was be a different one for me this year with no gift giving which part of me will really miss but I am working on my letters and hoping to instead embrace the real meaning of Christmas. I have everything that I need. I am blessed in countless ways.

No comments: