Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have a confession to make

okay maybe a few ...
I think I have a crush on almost every baseball player I am seeing on tv at the moment
I am so not the shower/party planner that I would like to think that I am
I am scared about navigating Asia on my own (at times)
I feel like I should be much more productive than I am
It has been years since I have baked anything
I do some things that would drive me semi-crazy if others did them
I drive slow
I like making plans last minute
I tend to ignore things and hope they will go away
I sometimes feel so loved and lucky that I could cry

I have been in a little bit of a funk lately - that is probably one of the reasons why I have not been blogging as much. I don't know exactly why or what has been going on but think it is a combination of a few things. I think it is tough for me to think about what is after my upcoming trip. I think I have been a bit all over the place lately. Thankfully, I have so many peeps that care and listen and helped me feel like myself again.
Last week was book club - it is such a great group of girls! We started the afternoon off by having our own mini-Oktoberfest on the roof drinking Aventinus and soaking up the perfect fall day. Earlier this week, Kendall and I went by to visit David's twins. They are in one word: adorable! Smiley and snuggly and precious. The next night was Kevin's surprise 60th birthday party at BareBones which ended up with me and Val singing You're So Vain -it has been quite some time since I have done kareoke. Really such a fun night and great to have everyone together - hard to even imagine all of the celebrations that we will have within the next year. Fun weekend ahead at the spa, shower for Kara, tea with Morgan, etc. Now I am trying to imagine what Hong Kong will be like - I will be there next week!

No comments: