Sunday, June 28, 2009

vitamin therapy and escalators

It's Sunday night blog time for me after a pretty fantastic weekend...I am about to crash but wanted to share about my new vitamin regiment that I have been doing a pretty good job of sticking to and a few othere random thoughts before my exhaustion of running around fully sinks in. Ester-C, daily multi-vit for women, Psyllium and Fish Oil - I should be the most healthy person ever! We wil see...

I was on the never ending up escalator toinght at the Montgomery Street Bart and here was my deep thought...wait for it... when I looked too far up, I got dizzy and felt slightly over-whelmed, when I looked down/back, I felt that I hadn't gone to far but was a step closer each second. I was most content and comfortable when I focused only on the step or two ahead of me. To me this was a reminder that the past is the past, the future is ahead of me and and vast but it is most important for me to stay in tune with what is happening today and tomorrow and not next year or last year.
Speaking of years - it has now been 2 since I've moved to California. Two years! How things have changed and yet others have very much remained the same.
I went to the library and got several books on Italia! It's happenning come September and I can't even tell you how excited I am. I only wish that I could spend a few months exploring Europe and not have to rush back. I'm also going to try to learn a little Italian and finally book my flight this week. Dad aka travel agent extrordinare found a very reasonable flight to Rome for the days that I am thinking... stay tuned.
"Be Addicted to the things that lighten your load to thoughts that make smiles endless to perceptions that make all the beauty in the world visable from wherever you are. Be addicted to believing, to wholeness, to living your life the way it was meant to be lived"

No comments: