Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 in one day

I guess I am feeling guilty for only posting once in May...and I forgot to mention a few things earlier with all of my rambling. I had the sweetest cab driver last night. He picked me up after a fairly eventful and out of the norm night at Plough and the Stars (or is it in the Stars?) anyway - he said to me you are beautiful you know that. I may be old but I can appreciate beauty. Or something like that. I was touched. It reminded me that sometimes you just have to say what is on your mind- it could make someone's day or you could regret not saying it.
And how crazy is this? Kyle came into the city today and we walked through Chinatown and North Beach. We ended up at this Italian restaurant that I hadn't been to before. It certainly wasn't anything to write home about but I ordered a glass of wine and was carded. The waitress got all excited when she saw my MD license (yes, I still have this. Actually it is expiring the summer thank goodness so I get a new picture soon!) It turns out that she lives in Ocean City last summer and loved it. She worked at Harpoon Hanna's - what a small world!

No comments: