well here goes- my attempt to share what goes on in my world, head, life. Not sure how this is going to go but I figured, ever since I can remember I have sporadically (shit, there is no auto spell check!) made an effort to write down my deepest thoughts and feelings about pretty much whatever I felt like, so why not do that online now?
Today was a good day, not to sound like that 2 pac song but really, it was...nothing too eventful or uneventful happened. I stayed in bed as long as I could - there is just something about being able to do that on a Saturday morning. Called mom and got the haps back home (Kara met Jeff yesterday, Chrissy and crew are in Florida and left mom medicine to drug Kobe in their absence, Mom and Carol had taken a walk earlier) I was able to catch up with Jul who I haven't seen in a few days since the whole AdBrite thing happened on thursday morning when I was at the eye doctor who I absolutely adore and picked out the cutest frames ever which I cannot wait to wear. I met Iz, Chloe and dog for a walk around town - mainly to Fisherman's Wharf for lunch and then Trader Joe's. I had a facial at a new place on Polk Street at 4 pm. Facials are funny things - I always think that I am going to be ultra relaxed and leave feeling like a million bux and really it's just painful at times and then you leave looking like hell - but I know it's good for me. She did this weird light treatment thing that I have never experienced before and said I could end up peeling in the next day or two -fabulous, and I really paid for this? During a recession too...nice. I ran a few errands after - decided not to grace the city with my newly red and hydrated face - and holed up in my apartment with a few glasses of cheap but pretty good Cabernet, the makings for lentil soup and a movie. Oh gawd, if I can type all of that about doing abolsutely nothing, imagine when that is not the case....ha. My soup turned out pretty good and now I am contemplating what to wear on Monday night. Big work shin dig at the California Academy of Sciences Museum which is supposed to be very cool. Some Baltimore people are coming into town for it and it looks like there will be about 450 people there... should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment