Friday, October 24, 2008

jalapeno margarita...!

Seriously - I had one of these at one of my new favorite restaurants (Colibri) last night and OH MY. It was positively delicious and I am still dreaming about it. I only had one but it could have very easily been a few more. If any of you out there make the trek out to the west coast, this will be on the list of places that I drag you to for sure.
BTW -- I love having followers! I love hearing that even though I am a big sharer - I like to share what books I love and make other people love them to, I like to share food which sometimes gets on people's nerves, I like to share clothes - well mainly, to wear other peoples cute things when I can --that people enjoy my new blog! When I started this (granted it was just last week but still) I didn't know if it would be read by anyone other than me. So thanks! And I hope you are having one heck of a Friday

"I don't want anything from you, I said, unless you want me to want something from you & she smiled & said, I knew you were in one of those moods. "

No comments: