Monday, December 9, 2013

Little by Little

Less than one month ago, Kim and Kristen launched an amazing company that gives women in Tanzania cell phones. I love everything about this! I could not be more proud of them and have tried to spread the word both near and far so that soon everyone is sporting a beautiful and meaningful iphone case. Kidogo kidogo means little by little in Swahili ( I believe ) and they sure are making an impact and changing lives. Kristen is hand delivering the photos to women in Africa and when I started seeing the photos and hearing the stories my heart swelled up and my eyes filled with tears. A few days after launch, I went by the temporary "office" in Canton with Sam and we got to see and feel the cases and pick up a few for ourselves. I love mine and love the story and brains behind it.

Please check out their site: http://www.kidogokidogo.com/

A cool recent article: http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/business/frederick-county-sisters-launch-cellphone-case-company/article_a217942a-5d22-11e3-a6f8-0019bb30f31a.html

No comments: