Time truly flies by. Somehow school is out - and even though that hasn't directly impacted me for some time, I can feel the energy and buzz in the air. Happy for teachers to be done for the next few months and be able to enjoy the summer. They are saints. Kids are everywhere. In the grocery stores. Around town. In starbucks (where I am this very minute. Such a love/hate relationship that I have with this place. Love having a gift card and knowing that regardless of where I am, I can get the same thing. Hate that there a fewer mom and pop coffee shops) Out and about in full effect. Apparently, I am not wanting to write in full sentences today either...weird.
My Bubi turns 88 this week! Unbelievable. I am planning on spending the night with her Sunday night - in the midst of a 5 days in a row of working at the winery.
So about this breathing thing --Dan came with me to Michele's rainy, Thursday night yoga class last week. All I have ever really wanted was to be with someone that would stuff like this with me - certainly realize how crazy lucky I am more than just a few times a day! We learned this very cool way to calm and energize through breathing. I can't keep this straight but thought it was totally worth sharing and hope to remember it.
Breathing through left side (seal right) calms and cools
Right side energizes
Right side energizes
Blessed am I to have so many wonderful people in my life that add so much goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment