Much has happened since my last post. This sweet, funny and curious little boy has been keeping me on my toes, that is for sure. He is in to everything - and I mean everything! He is a super quick crawler and can get to the top of the stairs in record time. I've never seen anything move quite like t his before. Right now he sleeps - thankfully. Storing up all of that energy for this afternoons shenanigans. I can't even fathom how much I love him. How this morning after a sink bath, he let me hold him and rock him and just stare at him like I used to do all of the time when he was a baby. Now he is officially a "toddler" which is so hard to believe. He's squirmy and strong. He doesn't sit still for too long. He loves books and making the sound "moo." He has a big belly laugh and his eyes crinkle when he smiles. He has 5 teeth and took his first real more than 4 steps this past Sunday, on Easter. Now he's up and walking from room to room and carrying things with him as he does - remotes, spatulas, pretty much any and everything. He's sleeping though the night, thankfully and is down to one nap a day. He loves Harry the Bunny and waves to other children. He knows what he wants and when. He has taken to whole milk and gulps it down. He points and processes and can clear out a dresser drawer like no other. He is such an incredibly happy little guy. I can't imagine my world without him. God knew just what he was doing when he put Dan in my life when he did and when he gave us this incredible gift that was meant to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment