Monday, June 8, 2015

mom's group

I must admit it. I belong to a mom's group. And I actually love it. Its a great group of women who all have these little humans around the same ago and are all trying to figure it out as best as they can. I look forward to going and seeing everyone every week and we have such a good group that we've even started doing stuff outside of the official "group." (Really, if you would have told me at any point that this is how I spend my time, I would not have believed you for one second, but here we are). Kyle is on the older side (will they kick us out now that he is no longer considered a newborn?) and usually flirts and smiles and coos and is his charming self. Its fun to get to know everyone and their stories. We went to Atwaters last week and discovered we are all around the same age. Tuesday we have a play date at one of the moms homes...soon enough I will have a home of my own to host people. 2 more weeks until settlement!

Tomorrow is a date that I have been dreading. JURY DUTY - ugh. I've been trying to figure out how to get out of this because there is just no way that I can be away from Kyle all day. After many calls and copies and inquiries, I learned on Friday I have been excused since they received a copy of his birth certificate and a letter from my doctor - whew!

I did work both Friday and today and Dan and Kyle did great! So happy about this and proud of them both.

No comments: