Tuesday, May 19, 2015

back to my roots

We bought a house in Eldersburg! If you would have told me that this would be the case ever in my life, I would not have believed you. But now is the perfect time for us to head west - or is it northwest - and settle down. Its such a great situation for us! The location couldn't be any better; its actually in Kara's neighborhood :) So Benjamin's Claim here we come in just about one month. Everything happened so fast and came together just as it was meant to. We've already had our home inspection and now just need to pack up our little apartment in Baltimore and get ready to be homeowners!

I get to be an aunt again tomorrow :) This thrills me like nothing else. Kara is going in to the hospital in the morning and I do hope to meet Miss Myla in just 24 short hours...! I wonder what she will look like, be like -I'm just so anxious and love how our family is growing by another sweet little soul. So this is the last day Kyle is the youngest and I'm sure from here on out he will look even bigger to me.
Speaking of my little love, he has been doing great! He's eating twice throughout the night and its seeming like its around 2 am and then again 5:30 am. He's putting on the pounds and really filling out - his cheeks, his thighs, his belly. Oh, he is just delightful! He has been smiling up a storm and his entire face lights up. Its the sweetest thing. He has smiley eyes and "talks" so well. He can say o and is just so darn expressive. He's the best thing that I have ever done and I feel that I was created to be his mom.

No comments: