She's here! Daphne Elaine Delenick came into the world earlier this afternoon. I am so happy for Paige and Joe - the brand new parents who have been looking forward to this day for most of the year. I cannot wait to meet her and hold her and she her with my own eyes. Such a wonderment a new little life is. This little one has already brought so much joy! From what I understand, she has dark, curly hair and perfect lips and eyebrows. She arrived the day before her due date (so very Paige!) and although I don't have all of the details quite yet, I am hoping that everyone is recovering well and resting (if at all possible) and relishing in this birth-day.
She chose a gorgeous fall day to come into this world. She sun is shining so much so that you have to squint. The sky is blue and laced with patterns of white clouds. The trees have changed into the most beautiful colors of the rainbow and are clinging on to branches before they fall to the ground.
I wish so much for this new little life. I hope that she is always happy and curious, that she has the opportunity to travel and see much of the world, that she does things on her own terms, that she embraces life and change and the seasons and that she feels how much she is loved - always. I'm blessed to be your honorary aunt, Daphne. We will have such fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment