Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday week!

I am one lucky girl.
Birthday festivities kicked off Friday night and lasted through Monday. They were wonderful and partially a blur but I totally felt the love. Friday after a crazy night at BA - and I mean totally crazy - I met Dan in Eldersburg for drinks and treats. He bought me a fishing rod and a new wireless digital camera that I have had my eye on (not to mention all of the accessories to go along with it including a 32 GB memory card! wowzers). We had a nice leisurely Saturday morning and then headed into Hampden to explore and lunch. Next stop was his parents house where we hung for the next few hours over cocktails. Kristen and Bob invited us to join them on the beach at Bay Ridge and so we grabbed our roadies and rain gear and headed to watch the sunset and bonfire down there. It was a lovely night and great catching up with them. After Kristen and I singing our hearts out to as many Chicago songs as possible, Dan and I went to Davis' for a night cap before crashing on the boat. The next morning we took a walk in Quiet Waters and discovered an awesome little coffee shop that also happens to be a dog grooming spot and has awesome cards. I had my first marina shower and it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. The crowd at Black Ankle completely blew me away! So many of my lovely people came out for a picture perfect day of delicious vino and to nosh. Shout out to:
Dan, Dad, Joanne, Mom, Kevin, Kendall, Kara, Brian, Kristen, Bob, Cathy, Michele, Colin, Jaime, Craig, Lindsey, Gary, Metzger, Katie, Sandy, Jan, Pat, Tim, Jean, Ben, Sarah, Jen and crew that shared part of their weekends with me. Gruner!
It meant a lot to me and was so much fun. Here's to another wonderful year
xoxo

No comments: