Several weeks ago one of my nearest and dearest friends lost her mom. I was so very sad. Not only was Grace so warm and loving, she gave the best hugs. She was an amazing mom and grandmother and had been married for 47 years! She had dealt with this rare disease for the last few years of her life and died in Johns Hopkins in early May. I cannot imagine going through this heartache. Honestly, I cannot even think about it. My heart and being goes out to the Hance family in ways that I am unable to express. The service was healing and emotional but I tried very hard to concentrate on what the priest was saying about what awaits us when we leave this world and the escalator analogy. I love you Shelly! I am always here.
The past week there have been three beautiful little girls born into my world. Caroline was born last week with blonde hair just like her big sister. Lena was born earlier this week to Kate after what sounds like a much easier delivery than Lucy thankfully. And Claire was born yesterday pretty much right on time! I am so excited to meet these little girls and for their families whose lives are changing in major but wonderful ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment