.... are certainly something that everyone should have! I am fortunate enough that I get to bop around from place to place drinking vino and eating fabulous meals homemade by my people. Last night I had homemade ravioli complete with exquisite wine and my mouth is still watering thinking about it. Saturday night I had chocolate covered bacon for the first time which I am a big fan of for the record and can't believe that all would not absolutely love this creation!
I want to learn to prepare some really fantastic dishes so that I can soon return the favor. It is such a wonderful skill to have and share.
Last week was my first snow day! After a really fun night out in Canton with Kim, Kendall, Ty and Metzger, I was told I didn't need to come in to work because of the pending snow. Instead I lunched with mom at the Amish market and enjoyed dinner with dad and Jo that night. In between, I spent a good chunk of time at the library where I simply could not get a hold of enough books about wine. It has really piqued my interest and I want to consume all that I can about everything that I can having to do with grapes and soms and pairings and tidbits. I have never felt this way about anything really and it is absolutely wonderful, I must say. It is making me think that perhaps I need to run with this...
On a related note, I was reviewed on yelp recently! Check me out: http://www.yelp.com/biz/chrysalis-vineyards-middleburg
No comments:
Post a Comment