Tuesday, November 20, 2012

thankful

I am so very thankful.

For the constant and unwavering love and support from my family and friends - both new and old.
For multiple open doors and warm beds to sleep in.
For the education and experiences that I have had that cannot be replaced.
For my health and the health of those near and dear to me.
For my compassion (although this doesn't always make life easy, it is who I am and am meant to be)
For my nieces and nephews that make my heart swell and who love me unconditionally.
For the ability to choose and the lessons learned.
For the country that I live in and the freedoms we are granted.
For my parents - all of them - who made and shaped me in more ways than I can count.
For simple pleasures that take my breath away.
For being able to smile so often and mean it.
For keeping things in perspective and the opportunity to give of my time.
For music.
For ways to stay connected to those across town and all over the world.
For "my" truck.
For the future.
For my grandparents and their rich heritage, traditions and values.
For the journey that I am on.

Happy thanksgiving!

No comments: