The past week on recap backwards. Yesterday ended up being quite a perfect Sunday evening. It amazes me how small the world really is and how you can connect with someone at a certain time in a certain place and then get to reconnect across the country and its almost as if you just blinked and not that so much has changed and months have gone by. I got to hang in a different part of DC that I loved and even see some fire dancing that let's face it doesn't happen everyday. Or maybe it does and I just am not where it usually happens. Was able to return the favor and take Dad and Joanne to the airport for their European cruise...oh Europe. It has only been just over a week since I have been back and yet I could go back already :) Saturday was mom's bridal shower at this adorable tea house. It was such a fun and celebratory afternoon with some fabulous women who all mean so much to her. I love seeing her this happy. I love their story and I love that this time next month they will be married. I got to hang with Makenna who is eating baby food now and if its even possible just seems to get cuter and cuter. I am obsessed. I spent a few days last week at the beach which was rather last minute but so nice. I spent a lot of time by myself and got to catch up with Kristen, Shelly, Rick, Grace and Helen. In a few days we are headed back to OC to celebrate Kendall's birthday beach style!
No comments:
Post a Comment