http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4e7a4d354e7a49354f5877784e6a4d344e5455314d673d3d0d0a&sb=1
Check out this link! Kristen made this for me while I was on my cruise and I have watched is again several times tonight- it makes me feel so good. Love the music, love the photos, love pretty much everything about it.
I have not been good about writing regularly and that stinks. Let's see- last weekend I went up to Petaluma. What an adorable town! I absolutely loved it- gorgeous country. Christina and I did some wine tasting on Sunday - Buena Vista, Sebastiani and then Mary's Pizza Shack on Sonoma Square. Work was crazy but not too bad this week. I am itching to get somewhere... I need to plan some trips, come up with something. Julia's birthday was this week. After having a few beers on Tuesday for Saint Patrick's Day (including my first Guiness), I met Jul and crew at Harrington's to continue celebrating. Wednesday night Christina and I went to Solstice on Divis for some cocktails and then went and had fabulous Chinese food. Last night Iz and I walked home from work (we are averaging one night a week and it takes about 40 minutes or so if we don't stop for drinks...ha), then we went to Notte -I heart that place - and I went over to her place after for dinner and to play with Chloe who has gotten so big!
Tonight I am rather enjoying my economic crisis red wine, my laptop and soon to be my #4 Twilight book/Breaking Dawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment