Monday, January 26, 2009

ouch

I can't even try to explain how I am feeling right now - I feel nothing and everything so strongly and at the same time that it is just unreal. I learned this morning that Jon is in the hospital. Friends found him at his home last night and he has been on life support since then. I dont think that it can be real. This is the same person that I was supposed to spend this coming weekend with and sent me all of the things that he wanted us to do together, the same person who loves me so unconditionally it sometimes hurts, he was so easily able to command a room and make you feel like a million + bucks, he has the best smile and we spoke our own language. His family is there with him - Gwidyon was nice enough to call me earlier and let me know. I changed my flight from Friday night to Wednesday morning so I can be near him and be supportive of his family. I just don't even know what to do or say. Jon, you mean so many things to so many people that love you and you have so much more living left to do. Please pull through this, T, please. My prayers are of you.

No comments: