Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bus and BB

When we moved offices this summer, I went from taking the #41 Bus to the #45 bus (also, non-affectionately called the Chinatown bus). I was bummed - ugh- now I have to go through Chinatown every morning, people pile on and you are smushed, you have to drive by the markets and sometimes 8 am is too early to see chickens hanging....I was wrong (take note, doesn't happen too often) Well, I have taken my old bus - the 41 - the pretty people non-Chinatown bus, two days this week and it's snobby. I much rather have my non-annoying people who don't glare at you when you accidently bump into them. The ones that don't look like they just got back from a fashion shoot in New York and are perfectly put together.
Last night Christina and I went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - so good! What an awesome love story. So many good quotes (you know I love them). We got to eat pizza and drink wine since we went to the Kabuki Theater.
Lauren asked me to go to Tahoe with her and her family yesterday! I am super excited - I have not been yet and keep hearing how beautiful it is. We are leaving Friday and come back on Monday since we have the day off - I am headed out to run errands


We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

No comments: