I’ve spent the past hour reading through old posts and am so glad to have them. My life has changed so much. When I was 40, I found out I was expecting! On sept 4, 2019, Wesley came into the world and was absolutely perfect. He is now approaching 3 and is filled with personality, attitude and so many words. His brothers love him so much and he follows them around and thinks he’s a big boy. People comment on how freaking cute he is - he so is. He melts my heart with his belly laughs and antics. He sings constantly and demands things go his way. His hair is super blonde and his eyes are a grey color shaped like mine. A woman in the grocery store stopped me to tell me he looks just like me. He loves binkys and ice cream. He is a big fan of the grinch, Luca and arlo. All of his grandparents light up around him. One of his favorite people is bill. He loves the pool and snacks. His favorite play dates are with Parker and brynn. He’s lived through a pandemic as a baby and had to see too many faces with masks on. He all of the sudden wants daddy when I’m putting him down and wants mommy when Dan puts him down. He says I want some every time I offer his brothers anything. He likes goodnight gorilla and pouring full containers of body wash and whatever else he can get his hands on in his baths. He catches worms and bugs and toads. He tears/picks at any books in his crib. He loves the library and playgrounds. He’s smart and will be starting preschool in September. Every birthday he’s had has been at the pool surrounded by family and friends. He calls himself Wessie
No comments:
Post a Comment