Monday, December 21, 2015
My amazing ten month old
I have been blown away by just how much a little someone changes in ten months. Kyle is engaging. He is smart. He mimics sounds (his favorite being the tea kettle). He waves hi and bye when he merely hears the words. I can hand him cheerios to the back seat when we are driving down the road and feel his little hand grasp them and feed himself. He self soothes by sucking his left thumb almost every chance that he gets. He laughs - deep and freely. He pulls himself up quickly and walks around the ottoman or whatever he can. He's delightful and sweet and handsome and I know that I am his mom so chances are I am a little bit bias but other people have told me these things too. He is loving and curious. He hates to get dressed and sometimes fights sleep. He's a fun meal time companion and will eat pretty much anything. He pays attention to books even though he tries to eat the pages. He is a joy spreader, a life changer, a day maker. He recently learned how to do "so big" and loves to show his new skill. He is a master at motor boating his lips and can almost have a whole conversation by doing so. He is super fast and can get across the room in seemingly lightening speed. He is oh so lovable. He is worth the wait. And I can't believe that I even had the slightest thing to do with creating such a precious soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment