Thursday, January 29, 2015
sunrise over Baltimore
4 weeks or so to go! I am definitely feeling it - tired in the afternoon and can hardly keep my eyes open, a bit of lower back pain, waddling around, tough to get comfortable, up several times throughout the night to hit up the bathroom, sometimes don't know how much space I am taking up, hard to put pants on one leg at a time (but I don't know how any other way)...but the end is in sight. I have my 36 week appointment today and am anxious to hear what the doctor has to say about the position and size of the baby. Someone told me it looks like I swallowed a basketball - ha! We had our 3rd childbirth class last night. It was a bit eye opening (or closing) with some of the videos that we watched (I thought that was just a myth but I suppose not). Baby's room is coming together! I did my first of many baby laundry loads the other day and can't believe how tiny the socks and little onesies are. Yesterday Dan's co-workers had a surprise shower for him and it was so sweet. Its such a nice group that is so excited about our little boy. We received some very thoughtful gifts and were touched by everyone's generosity. Dan was surprised and didn't even at first see me there! We are narrowing names down. That seems to be everyone's next question. Do we have a name...I'm glad to say that we are closer than we have been. I've been waking up early, when everything is still quiet and dark thinking about how different it will be in a few weeks once he is here and we get to marvel at him and everything he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment