I've been feeling a lot lately like the Steve Miller Band's Joker song...
Some people call me a sales girl ...some call me Aunt Kelly
Some call me their favorite nanny...some call me a photographer because I capture all that I can.
I'm a wine pourer. I'm a picker upper. I'm a foodie. I'm a writer, a sister, a bina, a friend, a take advantage-er, a traveller, a want to be yogi. I'm a blogger, a cooker, a taker care of, a food hoarder, a face time fan who loves brunch and happy hour. I'm a supporter, a promoter, a glass is half full girl that tends to occasionally over-think and make things harder than they should be. I sometimes spread myself too thin, I'm a toes-in-sand person who can be somewhat of a groupie and a card sender.
That about wraps me up.
I know that balance is the key to maintaining all of these things and I am working so hard on that as I don't want to let anyone down and I want to succeed. Whew.
Dan and I celebrated our one year anniversary the end of January. Its the 28th (believe me, I can't forget that date because of the awful medical bill that followed) but he thinks its the 30th and so we got to celebrate twice :)
I had my first two wine tastings last weekend and overall, I think that they went okay. I learned a lot and got to introduce the wine to many. Another snow storm is predicted in the next day and a half. Bring on the Summer - or at least, take me somewhere warm to thaw out.
No comments:
Post a Comment