Monday, September 9, 2013

Iron woman

It seems like everyone I know is now an iron woman. How is this possible? I just do not have the bone in my body to want to go through all of this. Sure, I like the idea of it and would like to say I'm an iron woman and this is what I have accomplished and this extraordinarily fast time was mine - but let's be realistic. My idea of exerting myself is a bit different but maybe that could change? Hmmmm....we will see. (And you probably know what that usually means).

Our European holiday is just around the corner. I know that the next week will speed by and soon enough I will be flying over to Venice - Dan by my side which somehow makes everything better. We will be touring Venice and drinking prosecco and eating our way through these beautiful parts of the world. We booked a bike tour for Munich that was recommended and looks like lots of fun.

I need to start blogging more. I haven't been setting aside the time that I need for myself to do it and I need to make that change. So much of my time is spent getting to and fro - but that needs to change. And there always seems to be something else do it.

Lokah Samastah ---my new most favorite theme song
Raki tuuuuuuuuuuu


No comments: