I turned another year older this past weekend. Although I truly cannot believe that I am as old as I am (I mean, I don't feel it, I don't look it, I really do feel as though I recently graduated from college - how is it possible that it was 10 + years ago?!)
The weekend started with a lobster dinner thanks to my brother-in-law who just happens to be a master chef. Saturday a group of us ventured to Sugarloaf winery for a picnic of sorts and lots of wine sampling. I felt incredibly blessed to be sweating with so many new and old friends - as well as family. As a complete and total surprise, they all chipped in and bought me an iPad and it should be in my hot little hands as soon as tomorrow. I cannot wait! Was completely unexpected and very cool and I know that I will soon not be able to imagine life before having one. The sisters went out in DC later on for some drinks. I realized rather early on that this was rather ambitious *note to self for next year. Sunday we brunched in Westminster and the rest of the afternoon was spent lazing around before a sushi dinner. Last year for my birthday I spent the day at the office and then out with friends with amazingly cool accents - what a difference 365 days makes. So much has changed between then and now.
This week I have been spending a ton of time in Baltimore - and I realized how much I miss it. I've been coffee shop hopping today and still haven't gotten all don that I wanted. How will I ever squeeze everything in? Even with this glorious gift of TIME
"Is willing to accept that she creates her own reality except for some of the parts where she can't help but wonder what the hell she was thinking"
No comments:
Post a Comment